“If you want to ride Snowdonia, Wales or the Lakes Tom Hutton MTB Guiding is definitely the best place to start!” Tim Norris, Calne
Brecon Beacons and Black Mountains Classics Weekend
2 big mountain days, 2 epic rides, countless mind-warping descents plus 1 large dose of our usual amazing hospitality, all within easy reach of southern England.
• The stuff you dream about – big mountain days that test man and machine
• Ride the classic Gap Road plus a monster Black Mountain’s loop that should be on every mtber’s hit list.
• Descents that go on forever (and ever)
• Scenery that’ll take your breath away
• Luxurious, spacious, modern hostel accommodation
• Awesome food prepared on site by our own chef
• Based just 1 hour’s drive from the Severn Bridge
7-9 June 2019 (8 places left)
• 2 full day’s guided riding in the mountains – maximum client to guide ratio 8-1
• Transport for you and your bike to and from the trailhead
• 2 nights accommodation in a luxury hostel (Exclusive to us)
• Gargantuan cooked breakfasts to set you up for the rides
• Packed lunches to savour on the trail
• Great coffee and unlimited cake for after
• Sumptuous 2-course evening meals cooked by our own chef
Is this weekend for me?:
The riding may be tailored a little to suit the group but definitely won’t be suitable for complete beginners. You’d want to be comfortable tackling trail centre Red trails as a minimum, and happy to have go, or at least walk, more technical stuff when we come across it.
Fitness-wise, these are big days – at least 5-6 hours – with plenty of ups and downs. But we won’t leave anybody behind – up or down.
If you have any concerns about your ability or fitness, please get in touch