Our top 5 big mountain rides in Wales Wales played a pivotal role in the development of mountain biking in the UK, and the principality has remained at the forefront ever since. But there’s so much much more to riding in Wales than trail centres and bike parks: the mountains and valleys are home to…
“Awesome guiding, great company and top notch food” Ed Backes, Leicester
Brecon Beacons and Black Mountains Classics Weekend
Big mountain epics plus our usual warm hospitality, all within easy reach of London and the South East.
• Big mountain days
• Real bucket list ticks
• Ride the Beacons Gap and the Beast of the Black Mountains
• Downhills that go on forever (and ever)
• Scenery that’ll take your breath away
• Luxurious, spacious, modern hostel accommodation
• Awesome food prepared on site by our own chef
• Just an hour’s drive from the Severn Bridge
• And all the drinks are on us!
7-9 June 2019 (1 place left)
• 2 full days’ guided riding in the mountains – maximum client to guide ratio 8-1
• Transport for you and your bike to and from the trailhead
• 2 nights’ accommodation in a luxury hostel (exclusive use)
• Gargantuan cooked breakfasts to set you up for the rides
• Packed lunches to savour on the trail
• Great coffee and unlimited cake for after
• Sumptuous 2-course evening meals cooked by our own chef
• Beer, wine and soft drinks
Is this weekend for me?:
The riding may be tailored a little to suit the group but definitely won’t be suitable for complete beginners. You’d want to be comfortable tackling trail centre Red trails as a minimum, and happy to have go, or at least walk, more technical stuff when we come across it.
Fitness-wise, these are big days – at least 5-6 hours – with plenty of ups and downs. But we won’t leave anybody behind – up or down.
If you have any concerns about your ability or fitness, please get in touch