“Had a fantastic weekend in the Lake District, superb climbs and fast rocky descents left me grinning from ear to ear” Frank Battersham
Legendary Lake District rock ‘n’ roll weekend
2 days of cherry-picking the classic loops among England’s highest mountains
• Awesome riding on some of the UK’s finest trails
• Breath-taking scenery
• Full fun forest singletrack and big mountain trails
• Remote cabin in the woods
• Awesome food prepared by our own chef
9-11 March 2018 (7 places left)
22-24 June 2018 (Trip full)
19-21 Oct 2018 (8 places left)
• 2 full day’s guided riding – maximum client to guide ratio 8-1
• 2 nights B&B in a woodland cabin near Ambleside. Packed lunches and 2-course evening meals, cooked by our own chef.
• Transport to and from the mountain ride on Sunday
Is this weekend for me?:
Mountain biking will be tailored a little to suit the group but definitely won’t be suitable for complete beginners. You’d want to be comfortable tackling trail centre Red trails as a minimum, and happy to have go, or at least walk, more technical stuff.
Fitness-wise, we’ll be looking at biggish days – at least 5-6 hours – with plenty of ups and downs. But we won’t leave anybody behind – up or down.
If you have any concerns about your ability or fitness, please get in touch