“Had a fantastic weekend in the Lake District, superb climbs and fast rocky descents left me grinning from ear to ear” Frank Battersham
Legendary Lake District rock ‘n’ roll weekend
From tricky forest tech to mouthwatering big mountain singletrack, 2 days of awesome riding in and around England’s highest peaks
• We’ll show you our favourite Lakeland trails
• Find your flow on full-fun, forest singletrack in the quiet corners of Grizedale
• Shake, rattle & roll on the relentless rock of Langdale
• Take in the views from high mountain passes and spectacular summits
• And savour the mouth-watering descents that follow
• Finish with top-notch coffee and cake in our private hideaway in the woods
• Enjoy home-cooked breakfasts, tasty packed lunches and sumptuous evening meals prepared by our own chef
• And all the drinks are on us!
12-14 April 2019 (Trip sold out)
14-16 June 2019 (8 places left)
11-13 October 2019 (8 places left)
• Accommodation – 2 nights in a comfortable private woodland cabin near Ambleside
• Food – top-notch home-cooked breakfasts, 2-course evening meals, packed lunches and post-ride cake and coffee
• Guiding – 2 days guided riding with one of the most qualified guides in the land – maximum client to guide ratio 8-1
• Transport – travel to and from the trails in our own private minibus with a dedicated professional driver
Is this weekend for me?:
The riding will always be tailored to suit the group where possible but won’t be suitable for complete beginners. You’d want to be comfortable tackling trail centre Reds as a minimum, and happy to have a go, or at least walk, more technical stuff.
Fitness-wise, we’ll be looking at biggish days – at least 5-6 hours – with plenty of ups and downs. But it’s not a race and we won’t be leaving anybody behind – up or down. We pride ourselves on helping our guests get the best out of their riding.
If you have any concerns about your ability or fitness, please get in touch