“Great guide, accommodation and food. Nothing not to like :-)” Richard Ford, Swindon
Dark Peak Delights weekend
2 days of grippy gritstone fun on some real must-do classics
• Full-fun rough and tumble riding on some of England’s best trails
• Views to match
• All weather riding with a big mountain feel
• Beautifully converted barn accommodation
• Awesome food prepared by our own chef
12-14 July 2019 (8 places left)
• 2 full day’s guided riding – maximum client to guide ratio 8-1
• 2 nights B&B in a superb barn conversion. Packed lunches and 2-course evening meals, cooked by our own chef.
Is this weekend for me?:
Mountain biking will be tailored a little to suit the group but definitely won’t be suitable for complete beginners. You’d want to be comfortable tackling trail centre Red trails as a minimum, and happy to have go, or at least walk, more technical stuff.
Fitness-wise, we’ll be looking at biggish days – at least 5-6 hours – with plenty of ups and downs. But we won’t leave anybody behind – up or down.
If you have any concerns about your ability or fitness, please get in touch