“Southern Snowdonia. Fantastic catering and accommodation. Well done team. See you in Scotland” Wendy Welch-Smith
Southern Snowdonia Singletrack Special VIP Weekends
Unbeatable combination of Wales’s finest trail centre and one of the Snowdonia’s best mountain rides. All-inclusive package based in the country’s best MTB hotel.
•Let us show you the very best of Coed y Brenin, Britain’s first and best trail centre, including many hidden trails
•We’ll also explore some top-notch big mountain singletrack far from the crowds
•Treat yourself to a VIP Weekend in a superb, all-inclusive MTB-specific chalet
•Enjoy home-cooked breakfasts, tasty packed lunches, mouth-watering coffee and cake and sumptuous 3-course evening meals
•And all the drinks are on us!
May 3-6 2019 3-DAY BANK HOLIDAY SPECIAL VIP WEEKEND (7 places left)*
• Accommodation – 2 nights B&B in comfortable twin rooms in an exclusive, luxury MTB-specific chalet
• Food – top-notch home-cooked breakfasts, 3-course evening meals, packed lunches and post-ride cake and coffee
• Beer, wine and soft drinks
• Guiding – 2 days guided riding with one of the most qualified guides in the land – maximum client to guide ratio 8-1
• Transport – travel to and from the trails in our own private minibus with a dedicated professional driver
Is this weekend for me?
The riding will always be tailored to suit the group where possible but won’t be suitable for complete beginners. You’d want to be comfortable tackling trail centre Reds as a minimum, and happy to have go, or at least walk, more technical stuff.
Fitness-wise, we’ll be looking at biggish days – at least 5-6 hours – with plenty of ups and downs. But it’s not a race and we won’t be leaving anybody behind – up or down. We pride ourselves on helping our guests get the best out of their riding.
If you have any concerns about your ability or fitness, please get in touch
VIP Weekend price: £270
*3 day weekend price £399